- This event has passed.
Compelling Conversations Workshop
April 18 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Communicating is essential to building and maintaining relationships. To be effective at communication you need an awareness of your own needs as well as those of others. The greater your awareness, the more choices you have regarding your behavior. If you needed to give someone corrective feedback, how would you do it? Do you struggle to find the right way to convey your thoughts? Join Leadership Coach Angela Dingle to discover techniques that you can apply in order to communicate more confidently, build relationships, and maximize your impact.
This half-day workshop combines individual assessments with a variety of activities designed to increase your learning and suit different learning styles. In addition to receiving a workbook, you will have an opportunity to learn through practical application of tips and techniques, and a personal action plan. The objectives of the workshop are to help you
▪ Self-assess your current communication style
▪ Increase your understanding of differences in communication styles
▪ Develop greater awareness of the impact of personality type when communicating
▪ Identify where you may need to adjust your communication style to maximize your impact
▪ Practice the skills of communicating effectively
▪ Put together an action plan to enhance communication
▪ Instruction by a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) and MBTI Certified Practitioner
▪ Small, interactive class setting
▪ Specialized workbook
▪ Personal Action Plan
Cost: $300 ($250 Early Bird Registration ends April 1)