Position Code 17032009-02 - Process Engineer
Position Code: 17032009-02
Position Title: Process Engineer
Position Description: Develop and/or interpret methodology and standards. Develop, define, and document operational and maintenance concepts leading to the development of system requirements and/or specifications. Provide expertise for the application of process improvement techniques and engineering methodologies. Conduct group facilitation, interviewing, knowledge transfer, training and process and procedure development. Implement process improvement techniques and methods.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Business, Management, Human Resources, Human Capital, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technology, Quality Assurance, or other related scientific or technical discipline. Vast experience may be substituted for education.
- Ten (10) years of specialized experience that should include performing business or technical assessments, methodology development and evaluation, identifying best practices, systems engineering, and facilitation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering principles.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Experience providing technical direction and leadership is required.
- Certification (e.g., Six Sigma) is a plus.
Click here to submit your resume. Please include the Position Code in the Subject Line.